7.01.2013

Under the Dome = Horrible TV


I'd rather watch IT (yeah that bad)

[I'm posting this while watching episode two..]


 This show is terrible. I can't believe some of the shit they put in this. Let's put aside episode one for a moment, because of the gif below. In fact, I'm gonna write the rest of this way below this horrifying image so you don't have to see it.


Did you know your eating Walmart Steaks?








Keep scrolling...








Now thats better.This show is why Stephen King should stick to books. Some of the writing in this thing is despicable, especially for the two teenage boy characters, one of which discovers that the dome....is a dome. He uses trigonometry to figure out the curve of the dome. Yes. Thats right. Trig.

I don't need trigonometry to figure out this is a shitty show. 



   Other characters include the boy who is so obsessed with a girl that he kidnaps her for talking to a guy at a gas station. Yeah, really interesting . Oh but this show is about a fucking dome. Why do we need murder and kidnap in a show about a dome? Thats all I have to say.


Yeah, we did it better. 




             What do you think about Under the Dome? Comment Below!










No comments:

Post a Comment